don't postpone joy

Monday, December 05, 2005

Some things

I can never watch White Christmas enough.

I have to stay up a little while longer, because I stopped for a taco on the way home, and I swallowed a piece of the shell before it was small enough and it's still stuck in my throat. I hadn't planned on dieing tonight.

Males are horndogs, yes...but I do nothing to stop that...I just feed 'em horndog food (see below)

Commando is very liberating. Like Kurt said, makes me have a smile for no apparent reason. AND there's just something downright sexy about walking around with no panties on...

I made a promise that I would be off the computer for personal use by 10:30am every day-while at work. WTF?!
(that's bad grammar, but I don't care to fix it)

5 Comments:

At 05 December, 2005 22:13, Blogger Osbasso said...

Back when I forked out close to $1000 for my very first VCR (a steal, at that!), the first video I purchased was "White Christmas". I don't believe there's been a year that I haven't watched it on video, DVD or on TV. Even had my dad learn the "Sisters" routine for one Christmas. That went badly, and I don't want to talk about it, but I watch the movie every year!

 
At 06 December, 2005 20:41, Blogger Jim Cooper said...

A horndog is what it is,
A jackass is what it is,
Most males on the internet wouldn't know an honest emotion if it bit them on the 'nads..

If you fish in a polluted river, changing the bait won't make any difference....

 
At 06 December, 2005 21:05, Blogger daisyduke said...

Os~ you shoulda held out for the BETA!!!
I wasn't dogging men, I actually adore them...it was just observation.
Jenniestar!!! you're back!!!

 
At 07 December, 2005 10:27, Blogger tom said...

oh god, there is just something so sexy about you

 
At 09 December, 2005 17:52, Blogger Jimmy said...

mmmmmmm! Go commando ROCKS...well, not when it's -2.

I dig White Christmas. Have you seen A Christmas Story? I looove that flick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home